Friday, March 27, 2009

Ormolulu in Snohomish - Update


In between Lynden and Sand Point Shows, I dropped by my space at Faded Elegance in Snohomish to perk it up a bit.  The vintage wire bin on the left is full of double-wide, Jeffrey Stevens "to-the-trade-only" exquisite Fleur de Lis wallpaper.  The pale gold diamond weave is interspersed with soft red Fleur de Lis, and this beautiful wallpaper is washable!  


My favorite mascot, a plaster "Birth of Venus" statue is great for garden room decor.  The silver Art Deco torchiere provides dramatic uplight.  


Echoing the garden theme is a metal, trellis shelf . . . perfect for kitchen, bath or garden!


Drop by Faded Elegance to see what's new . . . more garden items to come!!

1 comment:

Linda Q said...

I noticed your booth, looked great.
I was just over there on Wed. and took some photos to share on my blog of the shop and other shops in Snohomish!
Linda