Thursday, May 10, 2012

M & M Antiques in Monroe, Washington






If you're going to be in Monroe this Friday, Saturday or Sunday, be 

SURE to stop into the new location for M & M Antiques 

at 123 Lewis.  It's easy to find--right off of Highway 2 in historic 

downtown Monroe (it was previously St. Vincent de Paul).

We're having a store-wide sale of 10% to encourage you 

to come take a look!   AND we'll be open until 9:00 p.m. on 

Friday night too!!!   New vendors--fabulous vintage

merchandise--and lots more room.  You're gonna

LOVE it!!!!!   I'll let the photos speak for themselves . . . .




























































































Jim and I will be there on Friday and Saturday.  We've got THREE

booths to tempt you!  There is so much goodness in the shop,

you WON'T leave empty-handed!!!!  Come help us

celebrate the new location for M & M Antiques

and  Ormolulu . . . we can't wait to see you!!







10 comments:

Sister Patty said...

Debi, what phenomenal photos! You've all transformed this mall into a show! Can't wait to see what you've done! Best of luck on the opening weekend.

kathee said...

Debi...omg...I wish I lived closer, I would be there in a heart beat! Keep us posted on the new location..See you soon...xok

Michele said...

Looks amazing ~ I am near so I shall take a peek. Do you have dress forms?

Sincerely,
Michele

Mitzi said...

Hi! I'm an antique dealer from Michigan, and I love your beautiful displays. BTW, I also have the exact same stork for sale in my booth! Isn't he wonderful?

corner sofa said...

Hi
M & M Antiques in Monroe, Washington
Great article once again! Thumbs up! I believe people should acquire a lot from this website its really user pleasant.

sofa Beds said...

Hi
I am very glad to look at your post , Too many compliments too little space ,Very great post

geanie said...

OMG as ususal I am always in awe of you. Your style is like non other and I love visiting your blog!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Everything looks so awesome! Wish we lived closer. New Follower.


Jody

Splendid Market said...

We love Haystack Antiques, looking forward to seeing you there. Debbie has put together an amazing destination for antique lovers.

David Millar said...


The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the next information.