Monday, August 10, 2009

DOOR PRIZE WINNER . . . DANI MISKA!!!!


Dani Miska is the happy recipient of Ormolulu's complimentary door prize at Hot Blogust Night at Annie's in Snohomish.  She sent a photo of the statue's new home--isn't he perfect?!
Here's what she sent me, along with the picture:

Hi Debi,
I just wanted to let you know what a lucky girl I was tonight. I was selected to pick a door prize at Annie’s. When I saw your lovely little boy amongst the other prizes I knew he must be mine! He is darling and I can’t wait to place him in just the perfect spot in my home. Many thank for your thoughtfulness. I truly appreciate it.
Love your blog too. So beautiful and interesting…a work of art in itself.
Thank you again,
Dani Miska
I'm so glad you're happy--and a BIG THANKS, Dani, for supporting the Hot Blogust Night--hope you found more goodies to take home with you!

 

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh, that is a wonderful statue. What a fantastic door prize! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Love, xoxo
Peggy