Monday, February 15, 2010

"Sweetheart Sale" continues . . .


Valentine's Day may be over, but my "Sweetheart Sale" continues

at Pacific Galleries until month-end!


There's LOTS of new merchandise to choose from!


Before Spring has sprung, this is a great time to add

something beautiful to your home. So transition the seasons

now . . . before you're outside working in the garden!!!



EVERYTHING is discounted between 10 to 30%!!!


If something wonderful is missing from your last visit, be sure to

contact me . . . I'm always moving things around

and might have your treasure at home!!

debi@ormolulu.com

3 comments:

Sister Patty said...

WOW, Debi! Do you deliver? All of it! What great stuff you have at Pacific. I'll bet the next time you visit, you'll have to totally restock! Such great things... I love the Clabber Girl sign especially!

Thanks for all the great photos!

Karyn @ Candarbry Garden said...

It was so nice to meet you yesterday! I am sorry that I didn't make it on Friday when you had more things. I have a feeling, I would have liked so much of it! I really LOVE all those metal lockers in your picture. I have a boy with a Silver, black, purple, and red bedroom and i always thought it would be cool to add that kind of storage to it. Good luck in Portland, Karyn

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Hey, Debi... I just read on Kelley Moore's Facebook page that she shops Pac Gal a LOT. You need to connect & send photos of your FAB stuff to her - check out 'Moore to Life' on King5!

Deb @ Retreat