Monday, December 6, 2010

* * * * * * * * Re-Post of Sand Point * * * * * * * *




Font size

Creating content from a show location proved to be challenging.

Without our beloved *iPhoto*, the previous

post (now deleted) just didn't

make the grade.




So, here's a bit of a *re-do* on the

December 5th Sand Point Antique & Design Market.




Thanks AGAIN to all the fabulous customers

who bundled up and joined us in the chilly

hangar--you really ROCK!!!




Unfortunately, I re-fractured my foot on

that cold concrete . . . grrrrr!!!




But--with feet up for a few days--I'm still looking forward

to the next fabulous 2nd Saturdayz Market in

the workshop (ooh, warmth!!) on

December 11th.





There will be LOTS of holiday joy for you

to see . . . always an experience

like no other show!!!





With all the *bad news* the media keeps throwing at us,

let's keep our spirits UP . . . and be supportive

of each other. It's not an easy time

for anyone I know .



I truly have so much admiration for the hard-working,

creative, and durable people in this business.

There are certainly much easier ways

to make a living.

But the LOVE . . . the joy of doing what compels

and inspires us . . . that's just

irreplaceable!!




6 comments:

Lisalulu said...

mmm just beautiful, but sorry about your foot... now you have had TOO many "ouches" this year. YOU need to take care, and make 2011 a no accident year! :)

fussbucket said...

Wonderful post! and a 3-cheers hooray for you!!! I am so sorry to hear that you've re-injured your ankle, though. Please take care! Sounds like we'll be in the smaller room of the hanger for this last show, so we will definitely be warmer. I look forward to seeing you there.... and bring a few bed springs so I can check them out!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Debi....

I'm going to try to make it this weekend.... at least give it my bestestest shot..... :-)

I'll pop by and say hello...

Huggies,
Spencer

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the ballet slippers the most, but everything looks so pretty!

junkdreams said...

wow-you made the ballet slippers come alive in this photo! Hope you can be okay for this weekend-I am so happy we will be warm, and full of cider [thanks to Bob and John I hear]Now off to work more-because that is what we 'junkers" do! See you soon.

malia said...

Hi, Malia here, I interviewed you at the Nov Sand Pt Show... wanted to let you know the story ran on Vintage Indie right before the show. See you at 2nd Saturdayz.
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com