Sunday, December 19, 2010

. . . simple-but-elegant Christmas decor . . .






Reflective of this past year, our Christmas decor

is simple, restrained but

more peaceful--and therefore--elegant

than ever. I love it!





Less, fuss . . . less *stuff*. And, as much as I love

Christmas decor, this is truly a load

off the usual *over-the-top* decorating I seemed

to put myself through in years past.





This feels good . . . and it's delightful to know it will be equally

simple to move the Christmas theme into New Year's,

and the continuation of a quiescent,

pure winter season.





Like many of you, I'm already thinking about how things

could be different in 2011. I'm quietly

optimistic but know it will

be challenging.





It seems this stretch in our history either brings out the

best in us . . . or leaves us feeling bruised,

frustrated and questioning.





Maybe I've got a bit of all that going on, BUT I'm

determined to make the most of

what comes along . . .





. . . the best is yet to be!!!!!

Wishing you and your family a blessed, fun and healthy

Holiday Season!

* * *

Expressions of my deepest

gratitude for your friendship and support

can't be put into words--thank you

from my heart!!!


xoxo ~ Debi



3 comments:

Peggy said...

Ah, yes, you have such beautiful things out to celebrate your Christmas at home! I like your music selection, too:) Looking forward to Wednesday.

Love your guts,
Peggy xoxo

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Merry Christmas our friend! Everything looks gorgeous, love your little snow flakes on your blog ~ Simple is good!

Blessings for a fabulous Christmas!

xo Glad & Cel/Junebug

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Beautifully simple and elegant, I might add! Hope yours is a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.