Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hap's Big Barn Sale - Part 2



Here's a little "preview" of the location for Hap's BIG BARN SALE this

Saturday and Sunday in Poulsbo.



I'll be on the other side of this garden arbor,

under the big, beige tent

(south side of long driveway . . . front yard of the white house).



The is the big maple tree where my tent will be . . . .




Just beyond this red barn is a small pasture that will be brimming

with antiques/vintage vendors . . . truly an old-fashioned, country sale!



This little red cottage is where Hap lives--she and her son built it!!

(Did I mention she's almost 80 years young?!)



Check out the beautiful surroundings . . . .



Inside the white house you'll find "real" antiques, like this

darling Heywood Wakefield crib with bunnies hopping on the side.



This collection of old decoys has my eye--love the old patina!!


* * * *

Come one, come all to Hap's BIG BARN SALE, where it's impossible

to predict just what you'll find! The atmosphere

is laid back, informal and fun.


* * * *

So bring yer cash, bring yer truck, and Lord please bring us some sunshine . . . !


4 comments:

CIRCLE CREEK HOME said...

Debi, what a beautiful setting for a sale. I'll keep my fingers crossed for sun! Have fun, Brenda.

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Now, that sounds like a great sale, love the crib!

I have an award I would like to share with you at my link:

http://dandelionanddaisy2.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-award-and-find-friend-friday.html

Linda Q said...

Crum, why do I always here about these at last minute or after the fact. We need a just sales blog, where they are all posted.
Looks like a totally fun place!
Linda

Carol Braden (Davidson) said...

Thanks, Debi for showing off my red lockers! They are defitely the focal point of our family room and you can't help but fall in love with them.

I have so enjoyed purchasing items from you. Every time I am at Pacific Galleries I bee-line for your booth to see all the fun new treasures that you've stocked. Your things are so unique and wonderful -- it blows me away that you are able to find such terrific vintage artifacts out there! You certainly have an eye for style.

I love that you have your show dates on this blog, it will let me find you when I'm out and about.

Again, you've been a PLEASURE to buy from and I look forward to seeing you again soon!