Friday, June 11, 2010

. . . the tasty filling of my Farm Chicks "sandwich"



What can I say that hasn't been said so many times already . . . best

show, best vendors, best customers, best time, best stuff and

my BIGGEST thanks to each and every beautiful spirit I had the

exquisite pleasure of sharing The Farm Chicks Show with!!!!



I'm still feeling the thrill, but the adrenaline is gone; and I'm glad

to have a few days before packing for Hap's Big Barn Sale in Poulsbo

(look at side-bar for information).



Please enjoy my photos . . . it wasn't that I was so selfish to take pics of

my booth alone. I barely had time just to take these!



As always, if something here catches your eye . . .



. . . just pop me an email inquiry!


If it hasn't sold (and LOTS did!) I'd be happy to send additional photos for you!!








Already planning for NEXT year!!!!

xoxo Debi

5 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Would have loved to browse there!

krys kirkpatrick said...

I did farm chicks for the first time. It was really an amazing experience. I never got the chance to leave my booth. I tried to eat at the yellow church on my way back home and they were not open yet. Next year I'll get there for sure. See you at farm chicks next year.

CIRCLE CREEK HOME said...

Oh my gosh love the wine tote! Everyone should have one of those. Those chippy red fluted metal.....what are those???? 10th picture with the deer inside, just love em, looks like a wonderful show.

Brenda

AuroraSuzette said...

Lovin those great big letters! Your booth looks amazing. I've seen it on so many blogs!

Summerland Style said...

I said it to you there and I'll say it again -- your booth was amazing -- stunning, really! Glad you sold tons and had such a smashing time. I can't wait for next year too!