Tuesday, March 22, 2011

you need a little "R & R"!!!







. . . Ruffles & Rust, that is!!

My space has been refreshed with new finds,

big and small!!!






So come in and check up on all my new schtuff!!!  Several

other vendors have brought in treasures too!






Easter is popping up with the

daffodils . . . lamps,

small painted

furniture

* * *






Industrial bins, vintage flash cards,

bird cages (yep, more!)





. . . children's vintage watering cans, ironstone, 

wire baskets, feather fans, etc.


xo ~ Debi





3 comments:

Sister Patty said...

WOW! I don't know how you get all that cool stuff... and what I really don't know is why you don't want to keep EVERYTHING!!! Looks wonderful, Debi!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Cool stuff! Hope you have a great sale, 'cause you got some great goodies to sell.

white flower farmhouse said...

Ooooo. I love that big bottle!

I would fill it with vintage white buttons, since I've never had luck filling any jar with money (my kids always "borrow" for candy).