Thursday, April 14, 2011

Island Chicks . . . "Appeteaser"








 Saturday, April 16, in Anacortes - The Island Chicks Show!!

This is just a little "Appeteaser" . . . come for

the hors d'oeuvres and stay for

the FEAST!!!!






This stunning SNOWY EGRET print looks right

at home among the floats and

ship lanterns!!!!






So come and get your NAUTICAL on in gorgeous

Anacortes . . . one of the best "salt-water"

cities in the Pacific Northwest!!






Who knows what treasure you will find????

Soooo . . . get off your booty and 

come see the booty!!!!!!



3 comments:

Lisalulu said...

you had me at fishing lures!

Shell said...

I hope Everyone has an awesome time! I'll be there in Spririt!

Deb Bock is taking a few of my Goodies...I had some Shell Ideas,,that I'll work on down the road. (No, Not Shell Ideas, Seashell Ideas!)

Have a GREAT Show!

Hugs and Love,
Shell

Max Jaffe said...

Very nice blog you have heere