Thursday, June 23, 2011

Repurposed . . . just for Retreat!!!







As promised, here's a post on our favorite reclamation project . . .

rustic, garden potting table.  And I just LOVE it!!!






So . . . THIS (ugly, old kitchen cabinet) . . . .






. . . plus THIS (vintage awning too big for anything useful) . . . 







. . . equals THIS!!!!!!

Now, how are we gonna get this to Camano Island tomorrow????

Please come see our new *baby* this Saturday at the

new and awesome Retreat Vintage Market!!!!

This exciting event includes over 20 

best-of-the-best vintage and 

DIY vendors around!!

Start summer 

NOW!!!





8 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'd be opening up a nursery if I had a beauty like this to help out with my planting. This is the best I've seen. Love it!

Erica said...

Wow! Very inspiring!

Homeowner Insurance Plan

Trisha Brink Design said...

Deb that is absolutely lovely! :) Nicely done my dear....oh...and by the way...congrats on the Evening Magazine feature on KING 5 Tonight. I havn't seen it yet myself, but apparently you had quite the showing of you & your booth!!! La Von DVR'd it so I can watch it later....Have a great show!!!
T.
:)
x

Trisha Brink Design said...

Back again...found the show here:
http://www.king5.com/on-tv/evening-magazine/Farm-Chicks-Antique-Show-124458829.html
You did a wonderful job!!!
Enjoy!
Trish
:)

Lisa of Lisa's Little House said...

absolutely stunning!
xxoo,

Gayle said...

love this so much!!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Deb and Jim, your project is on Pinterest! find it here on a HOMEtalk board: http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/105553184988034115_hR8hA4BE_b.jpg

(I left them a comment with a link to this post, so credit was given to the originators of the piece)

~DebK

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

well that link doesn't help you much, does it?! it's on this Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/hometalk/hometalk-gardening/ :0/