Friday, August 13, 2010

. . . . . . Sand Point Preview . . . . . .



Before you know it, the Sand Point Antique & Design Market

will present it's August 29th show.



Maybe it's a bit early for a preview . . . just couldn't wait to show you

some of the fabulous items I've been gathering!!



I've been feeling a bit tired and cranky lately--it's been a very

busy summer. But staging the new merchandise

is improving my mood remarkably!



So . . . hopefully this will be a little pick-me-up for you too!



I soooooo wish I could go on Timi's bus to Yakima this weekend.

The Clayson Farm Antique Show will be a a

real treat, for sure!!!



There's just so much wonderful talent out there: a bit closer to home

for me is the sidewalk sale in LaConner (especially Moon Rose!),

the opening of the new Weathered Rose in Bothell,

Todd's Junk-o-Rama in Edmonds,

& Pacific Galleries' parking

lot sale . . . clone me

please!!!



The options are pulling at my heart strings. Sure don't want to disappoint

anyone by not attending . . . this is an incredibly hard-working

crowd of fellow junkers--I can't keep up, can you?!



Please check back in . . . there will be more eye candy for the

Sand Point Market. We do hope you'll continue

to support this event with your attendance.

There are so few Seattle-based shows

left in the vintage market.




Think of it this way: How much would it cost you to drive around

the Seattle area (both in time and money) in order to be

able to find this many vintage treasures? Help us to

keep the magic alive by your presence!



Thank you VERY much for your past support of the Sand Point Antique

and Design Market. Hope to see you on the 29th!!!!

* * * *

xoxo Debi







4 comments:

Peggy said...

Oo-la-la Debi! You have some very fine things lined up to take to Sandpoint. I know that you have been soooo busy...just remember your down time will come with winter. Be kind to yourself in the meantime:)

Love,
Peggy xoxo

Ormolulu said...

Spoken like a true sister--thank you Peggy! Your constant support and encouragement is not only appreciated, but *music* to my soul. You are the best!!

Love always . . .
Debi

Shell said...

Ackkk! Debi, it looks awesome!

I HEAR you about being spred too thin! Where do the DAYS go?

I'll be at Sandpoint in "heart" although working at Joyworks!

I just sent you an email...Got a "Girl Day" for me soon? Next week? Lets go have some fun and laughs!

Hugs and love and a "Bus" on the Cheek!
Shell

Panda League said...

This is a great bloog